Procuritas’ processing of your personal data for ‘keeping in touch’
You work with or have worked with us in projects, invested with us, or shown interest in us, such as requested information about us and/or our services, are an employee or previous employee with us or our current or previous portfolio companies, or have attended an event arranged by us. Therefore, we will keep in touch with you and provide you with information from us, such as newsletters, invite you to our events, and to be able to contact you for other business purposes (the “Purposes”). We will process your personal data (“Data”) in order to fulfil the Purposes.
The Data consists of Data you have submitted to us such as title, name and contact details and information on how we know you. We will only process the Data to fulfil the Purposes.
Procuritas Capital Investors VI Holding AB, reg.no. 559064-0834, is the controller of the Data.
The legal basis for processing the Data is that we have a legitimate business interest in processing the Data for the Purpose and that it is necessary to process the Data to fulfil the Purpose (legitimate interest). Our assessment is based on either the interest you have shown in us and our services, our current and/or previous cooperation and relationship or your position within the capital investment industry.
We will process the Data until you unsubscribe from our information services, or until we learn that you no longer belong to the categories of persons whose Data we have a legitimate interest to process for the Purpose. You may at any time unsubscribe from receiving further information from us by sending your request to the email address set out below. If you unsubscribe, we will ensure that you receive no further information from us by registering your contact details for that purpose. If you request that we delete your Data entirely from our systems, we will delete it entirely. However, this may result in your contact details being entered into the systems at a later time, upon which you will once again receive information from us. We will always delete your Data promptly if you ask us to.
You may exercise your rights as a data subject under the GDPR. Your rights under the GDPR include:
- Right to access – Under Article 15 of the GDPR you are entitled to access the Data and receive certain information about the processing (such information is provided in this document).
- Right to rectification – Under Article 16 of the GDPR you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate Data.
- Right to erasure – Under Article 17 of the GDPR you may be entitled to have the Data erased.
- Right to restriction of processing – Under Article 18 of the GDPR you may be entitled to restrict the processing of the Data.
- Right to data portability – Under Article 20 of the GDPR you are entitled to receive the Data (or may be entitled to have the Data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object – Under Article 21 of the GDPR, you may be entitled to object to certain processing activities. Please note that you are always entitled to object to our processing of Data which we carry out on the legal ground of “legitimate interest”.
If you have any questions regarding our processing of the Data, please contact email@example.com. If you believe our processing of your Data is wrongful you may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Sweden is Datainspektionen. You can contact Datainspektionen at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +468-657 61 00.