DSI Dantech develops and manufactures plate, cryogenic and mechanical technologies for the freezing, cooling and heating of quality food. The Group operates globally with a direct presence across US, Europe and Asia.
Our reason to partner up
- Global leader in plate freezing technology, with a structural underlying market growth.
- Large potential for investing in sales and international expansion
- Suitable for M&As to strengthen offering and market presence
What we add
- Previous experience from food and food processing industry
- Strong network of advisors to support the business
- Financial support and willingness to make investments in organization to enable future growth
- Experience in building global niche market leaders
Fund: PCI VI
Year of acquisition: 2017
Number of employees 2022: c. 300 Revenue 2022: 72 MEUR
DSI strengthens its position with two substantial add on acquisitions
Procuritas Capital Investors VI invests in A/S Dybvad Stålindustri